Journal of An Info Marketing Pirate

If you're looking to find hot niche markets and what these markets are looking for as far as information products then this is the place for you. if your in the info marketing business and are looking for tips, techniques, and strategies for creating info products, finding info product ideas, and just plain old rantings of a crazy man, then this is also the place for you. Enjoy you scurvy dogs!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I'm just a guy trying to find my way in the world with the wind at my back and the sun in my face. I enjoy my business and enjoy life in general. I love my family and going to Disneyworld on a yearly basis.

Sunday, October 05, 2008

Who cares if you have to process physical products...

I find it really funny how people bitch and moan about having to pack up physical products and say how digital product downloads are the way to go.

Think about this for a minute...

Let's say you have a DVD product and you sell it for 19.97.

You put your marketing in place and get 10 orders a day. Let's do the math 19.97 x 10 and just to round off the numbers is 200.00 a day. That's 6000.00 a month and 72,000 a year. Not to bad and this is very conservative.

Now, you have to pack these products yourself which takes a whole 2 minutes a piece to process ( give or take) and drop in the mail. That's 20 minutes a day, hell, lets make it 30 minutes a day to pack up a physical product.

30 minutes a day if everything else is on autopilot ( using paypal, etc..)
to make 72,000 a year. Folks, lets get real...stop bitchin and don't be afraid to process those orders. Who cares if you have to process your own orders for 30 minutes a day to make 72,000 a year.

Have a great weekend

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home