Journal of An Info Marketing Pirate

If you're looking to find hot niche markets and what these markets are looking for as far as information products then this is the place for you. if your in the info marketing business and are looking for tips, techniques, and strategies for creating info products, finding info product ideas, and just plain old rantings of a crazy man, then this is also the place for you. Enjoy you scurvy dogs!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I'm just a guy trying to find my way in the world with the wind at my back and the sun in my face. I enjoy my business and enjoy life in general. I love my family and going to Disneyworld on a yearly basis.

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

So, what kind of info product can we create.

We have the product and hopefully you get
the concept. It’s not rocket science.

Now let’s talk about some ideas for an
info product.

If it were me, I would throw everything into
the product. What I mean is not only would
I demo the camera but I would also throw in
a section about how to take professional
photos with a point and shoot camera, rate
accessories for the camera, and the good and bad
about the camera.

You could even broaden your market by putting
together a product on “how to unleash the full
potential of your Canon powershot” and use the 550
as your demo camera. Since there are different types
of powershots you are broadening your market.

I’m not a photographer but I would think that most
of the powershots have a lot of the same features.
This actually could be a second product without
doing a lot of extra work.

1st product- Getting the most out of your powershot 550
2ndproduct- unleashing the power of your powershot-
broader market type product.

I hope this gives you some ideas for your next info product.

Until next time…

John Kiel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home