Journal of An Info Marketing Pirate

If you're looking to find hot niche markets and what these markets are looking for as far as information products then this is the place for you. if your in the info marketing business and are looking for tips, techniques, and strategies for creating info products, finding info product ideas, and just plain old rantings of a crazy man, then this is also the place for you. Enjoy you scurvy dogs!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I'm just a guy trying to find my way in the world with the wind at my back and the sun in my face. I enjoy my business and enjoy life in general. I love my family and going to Disneyworld on a yearly basis.

Friday, July 28, 2006

Why is everyone obsessed with creating e-books?

I think A lot of info marketers get hypnotized with the lure of the digital delivery product. Let's face it, the hands free approach to your business definitely is alluring and part of that is the e-book. Once the order is placed the product can be instantly delivered by download. There is no work on your part. I think a lot of info marketers miss the boat because they can be delivery physical products as well. Such as DVD's, audio tapes, kits, etc...

I wonder what would happen if you offered an e-book version and a hard copy, do you think your sales would increase? I personally hate e-books and rather have a hard copy myself. Also, doing the fulfillment of a physical product yourself isn't that bad and is well worth the extra effort. If you want someone else to do it check out http://www.profitspublishing.com

The point is don't be lured by the ease of e-books but rather look at the whole picture of your info business as well..Don't forget the physical products.

See ya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home