Journal of An Info Marketing Pirate

If you're looking to find hot niche markets and what these markets are looking for as far as information products then this is the place for you. if your in the info marketing business and are looking for tips, techniques, and strategies for creating info products, finding info product ideas, and just plain old rantings of a crazy man, then this is also the place for you. Enjoy you scurvy dogs!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I'm just a guy trying to find my way in the world with the wind at my back and the sun in my face. I enjoy my business and enjoy life in general. I love my family and going to Disneyworld on a yearly basis.

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Hello, and welcome to one of the best darn businesses on the planet. In my opinion, this is one of the most creative and enjoyable businesses to get into. Unlike most businesses where you're locked into a particular product , such as a franchise, you have a blank piece of canvas where you can create your own info businesses. The beauty of this business is that if you get bored with one topic, you can either shut it down or sell it to someone else, and start something new. You can never get bored in this business and that's what I like.

Hopefully, you will find this blog informative in helping you create the
ultimate information marketing business. So sit back, grab yourself an
ale matey, and enjoy the ride! because this ship is going to set sail..








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home