Journal of An Info Marketing Pirate

If you're looking to find hot niche markets and what these markets are looking for as far as information products then this is the place for you. if your in the info marketing business and are looking for tips, techniques, and strategies for creating info products, finding info product ideas, and just plain old rantings of a crazy man, then this is also the place for you. Enjoy you scurvy dogs!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I'm just a guy trying to find my way in the world with the wind at my back and the sun in my face. I enjoy my business and enjoy life in general. I love my family and going to Disneyworld on a yearly basis.

Monday, July 24, 2006

I'm a big fan of testing your ideas on Ebay. This is great because you don't need a website, you have access to millions of buyers, and you can test for a couple of bucks. My philosophy is if you can't sell it on Ebay you can't sell it anywhere. Do yourself a favor and go to Terrance's site
http://www.sellbooksandvideos.com and get on his mailing list for his newsletter. The beauty about this is that he actually gives you examples of what people are selling on Ebay as far as information products. People are making thousands just selling info on Ebay each month. You won't believe what people are selling on Ebay as far as info. I love the dvd showing kids how to tie their shoes. Man, why didn't I think of that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home