Journal of An Info Marketing Pirate

If you're looking to find hot niche markets and what these markets are looking for as far as information products then this is the place for you. if your in the info marketing business and are looking for tips, techniques, and strategies for creating info products, finding info product ideas, and just plain old rantings of a crazy man, then this is also the place for you. Enjoy you scurvy dogs!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I'm just a guy trying to find my way in the world with the wind at my back and the sun in my face. I enjoy my business and enjoy life in general. I love my family and going to Disneyworld on a yearly basis.

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

The beauty of PLRs

If you're someone who wants to get in the info business and doesn't want ot create their own products then PLRs ( Private Label Rights) are your best bet. The real trick is to change it up to make it yours. PLR gives you the ability to do whatever you want with that product. It's as if you created it yourself. What most people do is keep it as is and put up a webpage to sell it. What you need to do is put it in a different format, give it a new title, re-create the supplied sales letter if they supply you with one, add to the existing product, etc..

The point is to truly make it your own product and not keep it as is. Seperate yourself from the pack and start pulling in the cash.

Your captain,

John Kiel
http://www.infotreasuremaps.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home