Journal of An Info Marketing Pirate

If you're looking to find hot niche markets and what these markets are looking for as far as information products then this is the place for you. if your in the info marketing business and are looking for tips, techniques, and strategies for creating info products, finding info product ideas, and just plain old rantings of a crazy man, then this is also the place for you. Enjoy you scurvy dogs!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I'm just a guy trying to find my way in the world with the wind at my back and the sun in my face. I enjoy my business and enjoy life in general. I love my family and going to Disneyworld on a yearly basis.

Friday, October 03, 2008

Keep it simple stupid...that's the old KISS formula.

So let's keep it simple. To be successful on the internet today you need to do four things.

1. Find a niche
2. Create a product or find an affiliate program for that niche
3. Create a sales page or landing page. I personally do a salespage/landing page hybrid.
4. Market your product

It's that simple. Of course there is steps that you need to know to get through these but that is it in a nutshell.

I know many of markerters like to confuse you into thinking that there is this big mysterious secret to making money but there really isn't.

Avoid the overload by sticking to what you need to learn to get through these steps. Don't jump on those mass emails and prelaunches of these high end products. Isn't it strange how you will hear about all the hype of a prelaunch and when it does get launched you hear about it for another three weeks and then gone. Then it's onto the next BIG thing.

I basically stick to marketing and copywritting books because the first three steps come easy to me. I avoid all those plans on how to make money on the net because in the end they are just a retelling of the four steps above with maybe a twist.

If you're having any trouble on the first two steps check this out and yes this is a shameless plug for my course..


Have a great weekend!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home