Journal of An Info Marketing Pirate

If you're looking to find hot niche markets and what these markets are looking for as far as information products then this is the place for you. if your in the info marketing business and are looking for tips, techniques, and strategies for creating info products, finding info product ideas, and just plain old rantings of a crazy man, then this is also the place for you. Enjoy you scurvy dogs!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I'm just a guy trying to find my way in the world with the wind at my back and the sun in my face. I enjoy my business and enjoy life in general. I love my family and going to Disneyworld on a yearly basis.

Thursday, October 02, 2008

How long should it take to create an info product?

Hmmmm.. that's a pretty good question.

I'll tell you what you don't want to do. Don't sit on a product for months because it will never get done. I realize life sneaks up on everyone and these projects get the back burner. The old " I'll get to that next week" syndrome kicks in.

But guess what..next week never comes. Why?

For one thing, you probably have this idea of creating a super duper 300 page ebook or a multimedia type package product that you think you are going to sell for a couple of hundred bucks.

Let's put on the brakes, cowboy or cowgirl.

Start off small...

Create a report , an audio CD, or a camtasia type DVD. These are quick products that can be completed in a weekend and not months. What will this achieve.

1. You will have a sense of accomplishment that you actually have a product complete.
2. You will not have a lot of time invested if the product becomes a flop.
3. This intro type product will be a gauge for if the market really wants to buy what you have to offer and also will lead into more products for you to create for that niche.

See ya matties

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home